Smokey Barbecue Ribs ~ Smokey, Tender Ribs Loaded in a Homemade Barbecue Sauce!

00:38 0 Comments



I just got done hosting my daughter’s second birthday party and I’m exhausted. Literally drained. It was only our family but my feet hurt, my hip hurts and I’m worn out. I quit possibly took on a little bit to much this weekend. I felt the need to make homemade cupcakes instead of ordering them. I felt the need to make several banners to announce that she was turning 2 and it had to be in the Minnie Mouse decor that I had picked for her theme. I had to clean my house. I had to make scotcheroo bars cut out in the shape of mouse heads and dipped in Candiquik.

Ingredients
1 lb ribs
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 c. 7-Up
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. honey
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 c. barbecue sauce
2 Tbsp liquid smoke

Instructions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut ribs and put on rack in large shallow pan. Spread minced garlic over ribs. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
In the meantime combine the remaining ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove meat from oven and place in a clean pan. Pour sauce over meat. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours, brushing occasionally with sauce.

Notes
Update ~Here~

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: